Monday, October 24, 2011

What about... Time to Refresh?!!!!

It is a L-O-N-G year!!!!!!! How am I going to keep going? My students still won't buy in! My scoreboard isn't working! I'm not using ALL of the Whole Brain Teaching techniques...


These are some complaints that I have been reading around and about. I want to remind you that the success of Whole Brain Teaching in your classroom depends greatly on Y-O-U! If your students are struggling in certain areas, or some aspects of WBT are not working for you, maybe it's time to R-E-F-R-E-S-H...

Directions for Mind Soccer, Brain Toys, Prove It!, Five Step Lesson Plan, Genius Ladder, Super Improvers... and much more are located in video format on the Whole Brain Teaching Website. Take some time before the holidays to identify areas of your WBT classroom that could be improved.


Check out the videos and REFRESH your classroom when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment